October 29, 2013 @ DePaul University’s Loop Campus
Join us in downtown Chicago on Tuesday, October 29 for our one-day conference on venture finance and funding your startup or growing company.
Hosted by DePaul’s Coleman Entrepreneurship Center, and assisted by Fund it! Advisory Co-Chairs John Lump and RJ Pahura, this event will bring together entrepreneurs with angel, VC, and other private equity investors.
If you’re an entrepreneur…
- Meet potential funders for your venture
- Learn what funders (really) want and value
- Hear what’s worked, from experienced entrepreneurs
- Expand your knowledge base and professional network
If you’re an angel or venture investor…
- Discover new entrepreneurial talent
- Uncover investment opportunities
- Hear about the latest trends in entrepreneurial investing
- Network with your peers
If you’re ready to make the entrepreneurial leap…
- Get expert advice on first steps
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- Become a part of Chicago’s dynamic entrepreneurial community
So mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 29, and join us at this exciting event at DePaul University.